How to start in forex - page 5

preswill:
In learning forex you need to read all there is to know about forex then you can open a demo account with a broker of your choice and start practicing before going into live trading with a capital of your choice.

Especially for training your trading psychology, you need to feel those effect first. To do that, make a live account with a small capital.

Forex is international business and you can start trading if you have knowldge skills and can do hard work. So always try to learn Forex and then start trading.

Learn deeper (forex education, forex educational video, etc.), practice more (hanging around in demo account)... It may take around more than 3 months to do so but it's worth it.

If you haven't take your first step yet, try to visit babypips (it provides a good forex education material for beginners)

Nathan Maccalam:
I have started Forex but still learning and I am not willing to open my live account before acquiring proper market principles. And, I took newsTrade12 as my best platform for learning which ensures best trading surroundings for gathering market knowledge by provided that market update with live economic calendar.

u right about dont start live account, beacuse before u start ur live acount beside u must acquiring proper market principles, u should understand what is forex trading, so u must read a few artikel about forex, then u can get ready for real acount.

gaban:
u right about dont start live account, beacuse before u start ur live acount beside u must acquiring proper market principles, u should understand what is forex trading, so u must read a few artikel about forex, then u can get ready for real acount.

Proper market principles and proper knowledge about trading strategies, some still lack of both of them.