EA from Custom Indicator

Hi

I use 'Silver trend bars' as the main ingredient of my trading system, and it works very well. However, I would really like to have it execute an automatic entry, (At 62 I need my sleep!). Hence the need for EA.

I use a daily trading style, and have a flexible TP & SL, no provision need be made for this. It would, however, be helpful to have a variable lot size, a visual and sound alert, as well as an email, & a speech alert.

Exits would be down to me.

I use FXDD, live account, and they are two (2)hrs ahead of me.

I would like the EA to place an entry order at Server time 0200, and in the direction of the trend as defined by colour. No colour, No trend. No signal. Confirmation of trend could be 'TriggerLines, or 'Slope direction Indicator' both on a setting of 10.

Anyone able to do this for me, after test drive!, could name their price.

I will supply Indicators if anyone is interested.

If you still need the EA please let me know .

Vio

Thanks for the comments , actually I'm looking for the reliable indicator , I'had spent a lot of money purchasing EA's advertised in internet but unfortunately none of them works. DUNNO WHAT TO THRUST judging the way they advertised woww ...in the end I'm suffering lot.

viorel333:
If you still need the EA please let me know .Vio

Can you show me the results of your EA? is there a weeks free trial? if not, can you provide me with an investor password to see the live performance?

Thanks