[Coded] adx alert? - page 2

this is my first career when i was graduate the college...and when i have see this job....there's so many different with my education even iam graduate in economic faculty...

so...somehow i need our help from everyone that very professional in this career...

Hi Scorpion,

From looking at several posts, I see that you are a Meta Trader Indicator Genious. I have attached 2 Great reversal indicators escpecially when used on a 4 hour chart. The Super Signals are Great, but I was wondering if you were able to make it also pop up the box with an audible alert when it appears on the chart?? Also The Adx Crossing with alert seems to have a bug. The audible alert and box goes off with every pip movement instead of only when the dot appears on the screen. Any help is greatly appriciated.

I think others on your forum may want to try these, especially if you are able to correct them. Thank you again, Tim

Hi Scorpion,

From looking at several posts, I see that you are a Meta Trader Indicator Genious. I have attached 3 Great reversal indicators escpecially when used on a 4 hour chart. The Super Signals are Great, but I was wondering if you were able to make it also pop up the box with an audible alert when it appears on the chart?? Same with The AltrTrend_Signal_v2_2. Also The Adx Crossing with alert seems to have a bug. The audible alert and box goes off with every pip movement instead of only when the dot appears on the screen. Any help is greatly appriciated.

I think others on your forum may want to try these, especially if you are able to correct them. Thank you again, Tim

Hi

How do you incorporate Email alerts with this ADX crossovers, Please help.

Thanks

Siva

I don't use e-mail alerts. I was looking for an audio/pop box alert.

Hello Scorpian

I downloaded these indicators, it send 60 email messages for the smae signal. Could you please share with me ADX Crossover email alert indicator?

Thanks

Siva

thiruvadi.com

Hi Scorpion,

can you modify the indicator to show the signal (arrow up or down) on the price chart when ADX cross over.

Thank you,

Aa

that is my second day on this forum and i can already say that it is the best one to see forex in modern way.I do stick to this forum in oder to learn and share with you .