price alert [Coded]

hello everybody,

i need alert that will alert me when a price reach certain level.

for example: the rate for eur/usd right now is 1.1360. i want to be alert when it reach 1.1380.

can someone make this alert?

thank you very much.

bigili.

You can use Trendline Order EA to get the same effect. This EA enter an order when price breaks the trend line. If you want only alert, uncheck the "Allow Live Trading/Execution" when double click the EA.

bigili:
hello everybody, i need alert that will alert me when a price reach certain level.for example: the rate for eur/usd right now is 1.1360. i want to be alert when it reach 1.1380. can someone make this alert? thank you very much. bigili.

If your using MetaTrader open the Terminal, click the Alert tab, right click to bring up menu, and select Create. See screenshot.

I think that is all your looking for.

Files:
terminal.jpg  64 kb

thank you guys you are GREAT !

Mazoem, i never know that feature. Nice!

I was using the service by forexpricealert service. Its a shame, now they are going to charge $9.99 a month for it and i have just got an email saying they have just rebranded with a new site which will be launched by August 20th.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forexpricealert.com you can use it free for 30 days still on a trial basis when it starts. Hope it helps. Please enter me as a recommendation, i get another 15 days free :-)

first time for me to be at this community

i am beginer at forex

abudayyeh:
first time for me to be at this community i am beginer at forex

Welcome abudayyeh,

Great place to start in forex. Feel free to ask any question. Many experienced traders/coders here.

FerruFx

Hi - New to the forum. Any coders who can code what I think is a simple EA to trade off of the ADX when it crosses? Let me know, I will share my thoughts. Thx.

i recently posted about forexpricealert.com

well, now its a free service. Sorry if i seemed to misleed but it wasn't going to be free apparently and now it is so even better, can't complain

the other free one of course is fxalert.com - also really good