News Feed --- Hedging

Hello everyone this is my first time trolling through this fourm, and I heard on another board that there might be a way to link an EA to the Economic Calender on this site.... Is this true? If so I have a few EA's that I would like to modify... If you dont mind helping me out I will share the systems... I just need to figure out how to make the EA look for the dates and times and use it to disable trading prior to a news release.

ALSO am looking for a good Hedging template to use to help control risk in a Scalper system I wrote.... Would like to Buy and sell on the same bar when ATR > SPREAD*2...Is anyone here good at coding HEDGE strategies...I cannot figure out how to manage two trades as once.

If you would like to collaberate I can be reached at kurkafund*yahoo.com or on skype: kurkafund....

Get your Pips....

is anyone here ???

not much help here ?

Your request ("modify several EAs" and code the hedging) is a bit tedious. I guess everything has to be coded from the ground up.

I believe there're some members--not me--willing to code all these for a fee. Drop coderguru a line...