Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 11

Phoenix is now totally loosing, but 1 year ago there were good results!

So which relatively new automated EA mq4 (Phoenix/other Automated Championship top 10) to consider for own MT4 EA testing and experiments ?

The EA should be rather "easy" to modify and understood from beginners (Phoenix seems ok with the code structure).

Can anybody post such relatively new EA mq4 code here in this forum as basis for EA experiments & backtesting in MT4 ?

nikmo

Please the biginners needs serous help.

the brpkers are using us foe daily meat.

P~lease give us a good EA.

Thanks

Mercy

hi, i am new comer in forex

This system is composed of a set of five systems. It'll buy/sell only if all the systems agree.

System #1

Buy if price closes above High Envelope.

Sell if price closes below Low Envelope.

System #2

Buy if previous MA is above current MA

Sell if previous MA is below current MA

System #3

Buy if current OsMA is above current OsMA

Sell if current OsMA is below current OsMA

System #4

It's related to divergence. (rather complex to decipher)

System #5

Trade only during specified trading session. (Version 4 trades 24/5)

\

can one i.e choose one of the trading system in the Expert?

scorpion:
Thanks to Hendrick Stam for sharing this winning system and expert advisor. This EA (Phoenix 4 Contest) is currently 2nd place at ATC 2006 hosted by MetaQuotes. Phoenix_4_CONTEST.mq4: running live at ACT 2006.phoenix_ea_v5_6_03.mq4: the latest version.

Is this Ea still preforming well?

I have been trading with Phoenix v5.6.3 since December 14 till today (December 17) in demo. Go to MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free and make sure you filter Dec 14-Dec 18 only. There are small pips you will see, they are me working on Phoenix script, so pls ignore those small pips...so far, made 275 pip and 75 pip guaranteed and waiting to get more pips..

One thing I do, I deactivate Phoenix if DailyFX - Currency Trading News, Forex Trading News, FX News, Forex News site tells me about the currency is not in trend. You should choose only TRENDING pairs to make money.

chunnel:
Is this Ea still preforming well?

I believe so, in my first week of demo test with Alpari, it got 362 pip.. Put a filter between December 14 - December 18...discard all small pips around 3-5 as I was playing with Phoenix'e script. all large pips positives and negatives are from Phoenix...

MT4Live.com - Share Your MT4 Statements Free

I am working on optimization and learning more about it at the moment.

I can't run it in live account for various problems. Trying to fix them.

Great EA. I have heard many good reviews on it... does anyone know what are the best settings to run it?