Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 15

can someone help me write ea for this combination inidicator...

Place Moving Average 100--simple.If the candel goes above the 100 MA, the Buy signal begins. Then if the candles come below the 100 MA the sell signal begins. You can tade with 30M time frame. You can get good profit.

scorpion:
Thanks to Hendrick Stam for sharing this winning system and expert advisor. This EA (Phoenix 4 Contest) is currently 2nd place at ATC 2006 hosted by MetaQuotes. Phoenix_4_CONTEST.mq4: running live at ACT 2006.phoenix_ea_v5_6_03.mq4: the latest version.

Hi Hendrick, can you kindly send me your Phoenix EA MT4 Link....for some reasons, the EA does not appear when attached to MT4 charts (after loading into Experts/Indicators)....I am raring to use this EA...please help. Thank you

I tested Phoenix EA years ago but not so good results. Must have different settings. And don't forget today is 2012! Completely different environment.

Cheers Hermes

Quiz22:
Hello, we are Newbies and feel very fortunated to have downloaded a copy of the Phoenix 5.6.03 and would like to thank Hendrick for his wonderful creation.We started this EA on our Interbank Demo account and did not change any of the settings. It already produced a $266 win in only one day. Wow!We have no programming experience and don't even understand some of the terms used here. Can anyone help us and let us know if we have to optimize the settings and/or make any other suggestions which might be helpful. We would also like to know what the percentage of drawdown has been during the program's worst performance and how long it usually takes to overcome most drawdowns.How often does one take profits and restart the program or do you just let it run continuously?How much equity do you recommend to start with on a mini or standard account? Does anyone here run this on a live account or are you all just backtesting it or running it in Demo Mode?And last but not least, which version is better, the Contest Version or the 5.6.03?Thank you very much for your help.Be BlessedBea and Rob

Hye theyre, im already used this EA for my live account. My last acc balance is USD11. In one weeks i got USD50. I lov this EA. However, we must keep in mind, that we can never win almost in Forex. But we can minimize our loss if we know how and when to open trade. Im using ths EA with original setting (cause i dont know how to use MQ editor. So, i just use it at UsdJpy pair,TF15, mode1, and important thing, online your EA for 24hrs. (My going hot like microwave). I LOVE THIS PHOENIX EA.

I wanted to learn programming to programm this strategy for about 3 weeks now! And now i find it here!!! THANKS A LOTTT!!

what is the best settings for this expert

thanks

Thank you very much Scorpion for sharing your EA here with everyone!

It takes all kinds of people to create the world, but the best kind are kind-hearted people that lead by example and give back to others. I hope karma repays you a thousandfold!

send me good settings file please keelbre@hotmail.com