Automated Trading Championship 2006 - page 2

i'm on live demo with a few experts. Manually trade with real money.

scorpion:
Dang i should have read the line they mention "send in one expert to us". I think that's ridiculous! Joing the competition is like telling them the trade secrets.Ravique, you mention something about the guy might steal mql decoder from MQ. That makes sense to me, because I know a few programs whose programmers steal the chart component from metatrader and integrate it in the programs.It's still in testing. Maybe i'm just over-confident, like usual. When i have it working, we'll bring those big guys to join our gang. We'll talk in our room when i'm confirmed.Ok, we can join the contest at interbankfx. They don't demand to hand over our experts. The 1st prize is $2000, 2nd is $1000 and 3rd is $500. So this event is not really bigger than interbankfx's contest. We will get the 1st prize baby! (again fingers crossed)

Hi,

May i know what are other programs that use metatrader chart component for their charting. i too have seen some russian programs similar to metatrader but i forgot those product name

It's indicator testing program. I don't remember the name either.

This GBP breakout is doing 40% in last 2 months .. any feedback?

https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/users/index

regards.

XMOM is doing 68% in last 2 months so far - can it break 100% before the contest is over? Let's see ..

Participants - Automated Trading Championship 2006

regards,

auto

Hello scorpion, can you help me ?

i want to automated Asctrend indicator, i think , its indicator very good for automated trading system

thanks before

scorpion:
You can't miss this event! $80,000 for the 3 winners! The grand expert trading day will start from October 1 to December 25, and open for registration from August 1 at Automated Trading Championship 2006.We're sending one expert to compete too. FxFisherman EvoX will take away the first prize! :whistling No doubt that this little baby will beat 'em all. (fingers crossed)Are you joining with me? It's 80 grands!

That is a lot of money!! Good luck to you.

hello to all