Kolachi Method of Trading - page 132

please i will like to know what you mean by wma5, i understand the other ema you made mention and how do i get it. thanks

Hi All, I'm a new member here

I read about kolachi method long time ago. I would like to know if anyone knows that Kolachi still give live mentoring?

Thanks in advance!

Nita,

Unfortunately I do not mentor live due to lack of time. I accepted one student last month and have really had trouble finding time on regular basis to mentor him. You can still post question here or on Kulache Forum and I will reply as soon as I find time to reply.

regards,

kolachi

Nita:
Hi All, I'm a new member here I read about kolachi method long time ago. I would like to know if anyone knows that Kolachi still give live mentoring?Thanks in advance!

wma5 means Linear Weighted Moving Average.

kolachi

gmaxi:
please i will like to know what you mean by wma5, i understand the other ema you made mention and how do i get it. thanks

kolachi:
Nita, Unfortunately I do not mentor live due to lack of time. I accepted one student last month and have really had trouble finding time on regular basis to mentor him. You can still post question here or on Kulache Forum and I will reply as soon as I find time to reply. regards, kolachi

Hi Kolachi,

Thank you very much for your reply.

May I get the link for kulache forum? is it free forum or paid?

Thank you for your time. I'm really looking forward to start trading with kolachi method

Nita

Nita:
Hi Kolachi, Thank you very much for your reply. May I get the link for kulache forum? is it free forum or paid? Thank you for your time. I'm really looking forward to start trading with kolachi method Nita

The link to the forum is under his signature, And by the way the forum is now free for all.

darkside:
The link to the forum is under his signature, And by the way the forum is now free for all.

Thank you for your reply darkside.

I read for better understanding of KM is using indicators such as MACD or CCI. May I know which time you are using for MACD or CCI?

Many thanks!!

Well i don't actually use MACD or CCI in my trading i only trade using price action and EMA for support and resistence, By the way many people use macd and cci just to look for overbrought and oversold levels in this method with standard settings.

darkside:
Well i don't actually use MACD or CCI in my trading i only trade using price action and EMA for support and resistence, By the way many people use macd and cci just to look for overbrought and oversold levels in this method with standard settings.

Do you mind post your trade here so I can see how you enter and close? I'm still confused especially when the price is stagnant. So there will be many wma slope change?

Dear Mr Kolachi,

I know to enter a trade is when wma5 slope changes. However, as you know, we would not sit down and see the screen all the time. So, I would like to know, how you manage to enter a trade?

TIA