Kolachi Method of Trading - page 120

Buy here for 50 pips profit

Files:
eu15m.gif  25 kb

This trade closed 1.2980

+50 pips

Entered sell here. It is a risky trade but without risk life has no meaning at all

Regards

zacharakis:
Buy here for 50 pips profit
Files:
eu15m.gif  33 kb

Did you use any stop loss on this trade?

No,

i was intended to martingale it if was against me

Wojtek:
Did you use any stop loss on this trade?

TP 1.2880

in this trade

zacharakis:
No, i was intended to martingale it if was against me

Zacharakis what is your opinion at the moment?

Last trade closed at BE

0 pips

Based on 4h chart i see euro near to 1.3500.

I start selling at 1.3361 and if trade will be against of me 1.3430 3x and at 1.3500 5x down. At this stage my opinion is that noone MA can give us confirmed signal.

regards

Wojtek:
Zacharakis what is your opinion at the moment?

In h1 chart has formed NT candle. Even if i dont trust these candles someone has to lose nothing following it SL 1.3385

regards

Dear all,

I decided to stop the posts by the end of this month.

During this weekend or may be mon-tuesd i will post a complete method as per my experience for anyone of you want to continue to trade. It will be based both KM and some significant modifications noticed all the years i trade this market.

For example what will be your strategy here?

I attached H1 and H4 charts

regards

Files:
eu1h.gif  27 kb
eu4h.gif  24 kb

A basic modification in the way i trade is that i dont use either 200ema or 100 ema. They are very slow and dont show anything. Especially for 200 axis it is a big trap.

I will explain in next days

regards

zacharakis:
Dear all,I decided to stop the posts by the end of this month. During this weekend or may be mon-tuesd i will post a complete method as per my experience for anyone of you want to continue to trade. It will be based both KM and some significant modifications noticed all the years i trade this market. For example what will be your strategy here?I attached H1 and H4 chartsregards