Kolachi Method of Trading - page 102

Hi again,

May be 15min chart give better picture and reason of placed pending sell orders

regards

zacharakis:
Hi,2 lots bought around 1.2950 failed to be possitive so ~ -130pipsBut 3 pending sell orders gave me:1.2924-1.2750=174pips1.2860-1.2750=110pips1.2809-1.2750=059pipsTotal +343pips-130pips= +213pipsI have attached eu1h chart with running and pending sell orders. TP around 1.2600Regards
Files:

Entered sell with 4rth lot at 1.2905

SL for all will be 1.3070 TP for all 1.2620

regrds

zacharakis:
Hi again,May be 15min chart give better picture and reason of placed pending sell ordersregards

Further to technical analysis ( in monthly chart 5wma is pointing down ) ,if you have studied enough bar charts you should have noticed that in last quarter of each period price tends to retrace. We cross the 4rth ten days of July so it is one more reason i believe that a short move in eu will follow may be up to 1.2460.

Anyway you never know. Always we have to use correctly MM.

FX is a very difficult way of making money

zacharakis:
Entered sell with 4rth lot at 1.2905SL for all will be 1.3070 TP for all 1.2620regrds
Files:

Additional to my positions in eu enter sell with 3 lots in gu at 1.5500. TP 1.5300

regards

zacharakis:
Entered sell with 4rth lot at 1.2905SL for all will be 1.3070 TP for all 1.2620regrds

wtf im frenche and understand nothing

Dear Kulache,

I read a lot this thread for a long and i decided to follow this system. I doubled my account in only 3 days. I use price reaction on MA with using 1 lot ant taking gains mostly 10pips every time but i don't know if it is correct in this method. Would we follow the ma5 untill the next slope or small profit is good? Also to use 1 lot is correct or we must use smaller lot to be safe?

Thank yoy a lot

Files:
my_account.docx  43 kb

Hi,

Money Management is the backbone of successful trading. We never know when we make a blunder and we lose big. It is always better to use reasonable trade size. If you ever use a bigger lot size then stick to your stop loss at all cost come what may.

congrats on success.

kulache

komis64:
Dear Kulache,I read a lot this thread for a long and i decided to follow this system. I doubled my account in only 3 days. I use price reaction on MA with using 1 lot ant taking gains mostly 10pips every time but i don't know if it is correct in this method. Would we follow the ma5 untill the next slope or small profit is good? Also to use 1 lot is correct or we must use smaller lot to be safe?Thank yoy a lot

Thnk you sir,

one question i like to ask more that i have not understand about your method, is when we see a slope of ma5 in H1 chart and 55,100,200 are away from each other but in D1 chart ma5 is not in slope is correct to enter or must wait in D1 chart ma5 to slope and enter in H1 chart?

I wish good night

kolachi:
Hi,Money Management is the backbone of successful trading. We never know when we make a blunder and we lose big. It is always better to use reasonable trade size. If you ever use a bigger lot size then stick to your stop loss at all cost come what may.congrats on success.kulache

First of all we have to decide which Time Frame we are interested in. Then we place entries based on slope change of that TF. However, we can get guidance form daily chart to make sure we are trading with the Kulache Trend.

For instance, we notice that ema100 is above ema200 in daily chart, then we should prefer to take only long trades on 1H when wma5 changes slope upwards. This way we play safe.

kulache

komis64:
Thnk you sir,one question i like to ask more that i have not understand about your method, is when we see a slope of ma5 in H1 chart and 55,100,200 are away from each other but in D1 chart ma5 is not in slope is correct to enter or must wait in D1 chart ma5 to slope and enter in H1 chart?I wish good night

Thank yoy very very much.

I wish God be with you

kolachi:
First of all we have to decide which Time Frame we are interested in. Then we place entries based on slope change of that TF. However, we can get guidance form daily chart to make sure we are trading with the Kulache Trend.For instance, we notice that ema100 is above ema200 in daily chart, then we should prefer to take only long trades on 1H when wma5 changes slope upwards. This way we play safe.kulache