Performance

Week: 62 Weeks

Pips Performance: +17500 (approx)

Average Monthly Pips: +1250 pips

Average Weekly Pips: +285 pips

Eq. Change (2009-2010): +145.98%

kulache

Dear Mr Kolachi,

Thank you for the response. Should we expect this move up to 200EMA on 4H chart? As i always look 100 and 200 EMA we can see from 1H chart that we may expect also a down move at least to 1.5000, so the indicated cross zone on 4H chart will be a possible sell opportunity. What is your opinion?

Thanks again

Regards

kolachi:
HI,I am sorry for the late reply as I didnot visit the forum for few days. Daily chart is still bearish so we do not expect any big move up. Best strategy is to wait for price to go up on 4H and get repulsed form ema55 downwards for retest of previous lows. kulache
Files:

Hourly chart is biased down so price should go down towards ema200 on hourly chart. It offers a short term short opportunity. However, based on 4H chart, the price will again rise upwards to test the ema200 there. For an scalper 1H is good set up. For day trader waiting for 4H ema200 test is better for short position.

If I were trading this pair, I would look at daily in this case and wait for price to test ema55 or ema100 on daily chart, and then place a short as soon as move down starts.

regards,

Kulache

zacharakis:
Dear Mr Kolachi,Thank you for the response. Should we expect this move up to 200EMA on 4H chart? As i always look 100 and 200 EMA we can see from 1H chart that we may expect also a down move at least to 1.5000, so the indicated cross zone on 4H chart will be a possible sell opportunity. What is your opinion?Thanks againRegards

Hi,

I have tried this set-up on daily charts as shown in attached picture. My problem area is indicated in yellow box on the right top side. There are too many slope changes in wma5. Green dot below the wma5 indicates wma5 slope changing up and red dot above the wma5 indicates wma5 slope changing down.

which of these entries are invalid? Since pullback trades would indicate short entries to be taken here, would it mean that all long entries shown below yellow box are invalid?

regards

vin

Dear Mr Kolachi,

Thank you for the guidlines. Instead of waiting daily chart to go up to 55 or 100 EMA which may takes centuries, i prefer to go long that moment on 1H chart.

Regards

kolachi:
Hourly chart is biased down so price should go down towards ema200 on hourly chart. It offers a short term short opportunity. However, based on 4H chart, the price will again rise upwards to test the ema200 there. For an scalper 1H is good set up. For day trader waiting for 4H ema200 test is better for short position.If I were trading this pair, I would look at daily in this case and wait for price to test ema55 or ema100 on daily chart, and then place a short as soon as move down starts.regards,Kulache
Files:
gu1h_chart.gif  27 kb

We did see a sharp fall down towards Kulache Axis. Now move upward should start as per 4H chart.

good luck for your long.

Kulache

kolachi:
Hourly chart is biased down so price should go down towards ema200 on hourly chart. It offers a short term short opportunity. However, based on 4H chart, the price will again rise upwards to test the ema200 there. Kulache
Files:

Hi All,

I want to thank all of those who share any interest in Kulache Method and in this thread as it has now crossed 200,000 views. It is our joint success to keep this thread alive.

Kulache

thank you for sharing, just curious, is the name Kolachi or Kulache? also how do i learn how to set stoploss and tP?