Metatrader code work needed

I am looking for someone to design mt4 code for a very simple indicator just as a baseline test to a future system.Its actually a three line break charting type, its not even an indicator in the normal sense. Anyone have suggestions or know someone who can do something like this?

w w w . xpworx. c o m

This guy did an EA for me and did a good job. He communiates with you throughout to make sure it is what you want.

athalon7:
w w w . xpworx. c o m This guy did an EA for me and did a good job. He communiates with you throughout to make sure it is what you want.

Thanks athalon!

I hope the EA working good with you!

Happy trading!

Hey Ahmed- How ya been! Athalon is Matt EA by the way. Still working on things. Take care.

athalon7:
Hey Ahmed- How ya been! Athalon is Matt EA by the way. Still working on things. Take care.

Hi athalon! I know that you are my friend Matt!

I hope you the best trading!

Hi, i would like to please some skillcoder to explane what i did bad in my EA code. I was trying to change some sell buy logick in and sett in other indikatores to try what happend. I did not have problem untile i come to super-signals indikatores and others base on this way. Just i cant! I didnt figure out how and why is not working in and where im making mistakes. Please, is here someone to help me to do it to understande it, or explane why dont work? Many, many thanks.

Marko

Files:
S15Min.mq4  4 kb