excuse me, im new here

hello, i have been interested in forex online since 2001. i believe i am the finder of several holy grails, based on all the wonderful indicators i have familiarized myself with. i am curious about the so-called trade robot available at traderobot.com. they dont seem to work !? they are free if you 'use their system' whatever that is, but one is $500 if you have your own system. i dont understand. anyway, whats up wit you ? what are your favorite indicators ?

HI there and welcome, it is your first post I can see. Ok now, w are really glad to have new people here, specially when theese people own a pair of holy grails. Do you mind sharing them with us ? Maybe someone here can code an expert for you based on theese holy strategies. :-)

I didn`t quite understood the part of your post about the traderobot.com website, but as far as I know theese guys are selling you simply your automated strategy for 500$, you can get the same free, asking someone of MT coders to make u an expert advisor.

As to speek about indicators, personally I don`t like any of them.

Hey there

My all time favourite indicators are nothing but Moving Averages and Super S/R. I put quite a lot of effort studying them to create some good systems.

I love the stochastic