Hi Everyone... - page 3

Hehehehe AS long as I can help you I will do it very gladly, I'm not a pro but I have been working on forex for while a while so I know some things. Now when I started the hardest thing for me was learning how to place a trade after making a technical analysis. And to use the indicators, that was so hard, but only because I'm not too good at maths and almost all the indicators I chose to start had some weird formulas to be calculated.

Reggie59:
Hehehehe AS long as I can help you I will do it very gladly, I'm not a pro but I have been working on forex for while a while so I know some things. Now when I started the hardest thing for me was learning how to place a trade after making a technical analysis. And to use the indicators, that was so hard, but only because I'm not too good at maths and almost all the indicators I chose to start had some weird formulas to be calculated.

Reggie59, you are so kind, I understand you about the indicators because I just started learning about the demo and was pretty difficult for me to get the idea of the function of the indicators, I´ve just get informed about a couple of the cause I don’t want to get confused till I´ve them clear. For me the most difficult thing for now has been the time because I feel there is still too much thing to learn and to practice and I don’t have enough time to work on that but I just try to do my best with the time I have. Thank you agai

Forex trade will rest now....hmmmmm

I have tested a few EAS but none perform as required. Do not waste your time looking for that magic EA.

anand1268:
Hello,I am New to the Metatrading EA.I really need a good working EA system that worksand make profits in Live system after tested in Demo.Because lot of people says that some EAs working fine in DEMO and fails to make the same performance in LIVE account.In parallel i will also provide if i get something good EAs in the mean time.Please be realistic. ThanksAnand

Hello josh, you seem very excited to be here, of course your feeling is understandable! This place is a great place to be at.

ksbyun:
Hi Everybody..... Hi, I'm ksbyun (nickname Josh) and it's good to meet you. As a newcomer in this forex field, I hope to be helped and to help others... I am interested to make my expert advisor in MT4.And that's all now. Have a happy time!ksbyun

It's a good choice you have or made early in your forex trading quest. But like I would advise everyone, though I know you must have gotten one already.

But it's wise for newbies to consider some very important things about EA's. For one it is not always easy to develop one.

You can read more here: How to Trade Forex: The Pros and Cons of Using an Expert Advisor (EA), for more info it.