Hi Everyone...

Hi Everybody.....

Hi, I'm ksbyun (nickname Josh) and it's good to meet you.

As a newcomer in this forex field, I hope to be helped and to help

others...

I am interested to make my expert advisor in MT4.

And that's all now.

Have a happy time!

ksbyun

Hi Josh!

Welcome to this ship. Enjoy the ride...

I am joining the greeting Josh.

We are interested in great ideas for expert advisors ;-)

Hello

Well, all I can say is, you will be an expert if you use it. Try to get it. This is a good tool because you can trade like in a real life; you can see everyday what is happening in the world and the most important you can increase your money.

My advance is, trade is EuroUSD, It´s with the most movement per day. Anyway, you can try with all currencies you have. Also you can choose the periodicity you want (I like 15 minutes, because I want to see it all day). The exiting hours are from 4am to 8am (New York).

I hope I could help you a little bit.

kataley:
HelloWell, all I can say is, you will be an expert if you use it. Try to get it. This is a good tool because you can trade like in a real life; you can see everyday what is happening in the world and the most important you can increase your money. My advance is, trade is EuroUSD, It´s with the most movement per day. Anyway, you can try with all currencies you have. Also you can choose the periodicity you want (I like 15 minutes, because I want to see it all day). The exiting hours are from 4am to 8am (New York). I hope I could help you a little bit.

I agree on the trading with EURUSD, but also recommend to try the GBPUSD, as they are the most common transactions and the ones easier to understand .

Forex Trade will rest for now! I´ll see you all people on monday, with the latest fundamentals so we can win some pips! and carry on trading forex.

Hello everyone I am knew here and I am looking for info. on how to use the supports and resistance, I know it is like boundaries but not really sure.

Help please.

Hello it is possible, but you must and much to study, that to have a successful income in trade

Hello,

I am New to the Metatrading EA.

I really need a good working EA system that worksand make profits in Live system after tested in Demo.

Because lot of people says that some EAs working fine in DEMO and fails to make the same performance in LIVE account.

In parallel i will also provide if i get something good EAs in the mean time.

Please be realistic. Thanks

Anand

I was wondering what happen in the weekends. As the market is closed can I make a technical analysis with those frozen candles? Or do I need to wait until Monday to start the analysis?

Hey! That's a really good question and to that I would like to add something else. Based on which indicator you can make a really good analysis?