Hi Everyone... - page 2

SexyMoneyLady:
I was wondering what happen in the weekends. As the market is closed can I make a technical analysis with those frozen candles? Or do I need to wait until Monday to start the analysis?

Of course you can look at your chart back in history to make some analysis.

The only one thing which has to be done ONLY in real time is watching repainting indicators. Never look back in history with them to draw conclusions.

The strategy tester would be your friend to analyse everything like in real time.

FerruFx

marcuse:
I agree on the trading with EURUSD, but also recommend to try the GBPUSD, as they are the most common transactions and the ones easier to understand .

I believe it depends on witch strategy or system you are using.

Some pairs are excellent for a grid system others for trending systems.

My advice is make a system first and then start to look witch pair suits the best with it. however pairs change quit oftenly..

ksbyun:
Hi Everybody..... Hi, I'm ksbyun (nickname Josh) and it's good to meet you. As a newcomer in this forex field, I hope to be helped and to help others... I am interested to make my expert advisor in MT4.And that's all now. Have a happy time!ksbyun

Hi, Cale here, I’m also pretty new at MT4 and I’m fumbling around with different expert advisors, it is a long, long process to pick one, but I guess is pretty important right? I have many expectations for this Forex business, by the way, does anybody knows about a good online tutoria

Hi everyone, I’m also pretty new in this business and in MT4, so may be Ill need your help, advices, tips and whatever makes me improve in the process to become an expert, I’m really enthusiastic with FX and I’m sure I can learn loads from your experience

It’s good to see that there’s a lot of new people here, I don’t feel so rookie anymore LOL. No, but I mean, that’s good because I have the opportunity to share some of what I’ve learned. At Babypips there’s a good school to get you started, a couple of good sites I’ve found are Forex, Trading, Forex Trading, Online Currency Trading, Tradeview Forex - Home, https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://bestradeever.com, Investopedia, or anything else, just google it.

Hey Dustin82 , thanks for your reply, I hope not to feel so rocky soon … hehehe sure your knowledge will be a good tool for the beginners like me… I’m gonna visit the webs you recommend and I just wanna learn as much as possible about FX… thank you a

I am Caroline White from Texas, I’m still at college; I just started learning about Forex because I have heard positive things about it such a good alternative way to make extra money. so I wanna try but my profession is in the education area, very different from an administration or something related to economics, so do you thing it is necessary to have an specific knowledge about the market to start in this business?, should it be so difficult for me to understand?.... Thank

Hello guys, I just wanna introduce myself , I am Nathaly from the beautiful place of Colorado, I am studying Business Administration at college. I have been wondering about my future last days and a friend of mine told me about this chance to get extra bucks so that is why I am here. I am pretty sure it is a good business because there are many people on it so Ill be around asking and collecting good info. Thank U

Yeah you're right dear, it's a profitable business if you know how to move. I felt the same way a year ago while finishing some midterm exams I had and that's why I decided to enter to this business. I hope you get to make some good pips here. If you need learning assistance go to babypips school section. You'll see there a good fresh start course. Any doubts, please let me know, even though I'm not a pro, I have worked here for a while and my knowledge might help you somehow.

Hello, Reggie59 you are so kind, for sure Ill need some guide in this process and your help and experience would be very useful because I really want to know how to move in this new business to get success off course, but tell me what was the most difficult thing when you started in here?...Thank you again.