Super Ea - page 6

I believe that Alejandro Galindo can release you the code any time you fill the requisites that he ask. For example that you help in some way to the advance of this EA or doing a donation to support the Web page

But my question is the following

do you really need more than this EA offers you?

we can enter the market in a thousand ways (well, i know is only 3, long, short, or just watching, been out of the market). The entry method is very important so thats why the EA has several ways to decide if we dont enter (we stay out) or if we enter long or short.

If for some reazon the entry failed, which is a posiblity to be wrong 1 of 10 times then the dealers method starts. And one entry method could be better than another, even we has an option to trade it in manual (i manually send the first order) and after the 1st order the EA takes control of it.

Several entries, several posibilities, several results;

certainly for nature the human beings we always want more

and when we come to our goal we always look forward and in that precheat moment we already have another goal further on

Best Regards

Aquilez Baeza

A little conbination just to make sure

Files:
ccipic.gif  56 kb
ccipic1.gif  56 kb

Brain trend and DLM Keep doing money in the last 2 months the profit overcomes to the losses

DLM to the head, Brain trend is more acurate.

is not the winner of the contest yet because the Trades it has to be doing manually

someone gave me this EA and told me that it was possible to connect to the requirements of Brain trend

Files:

Aquilez, which contest is it in? FxFisherman might host small monthly contest ($100 prize) if there enough participants. Just friendly contest for our community.

Are you interested in competing for $100 prize?

Hi Scorpion, notice that this is a live test to see an automated system and a manual system How they work and which of them gives better results.

let's say is a contest between a automated system and a manual system.

I am interested How the competition will be organized, which are the rules? may be in this ocacion we can prove DLM little more aggressive

Best Regards

Aquilez Baeza

Sometimes I have the impression that when the people say that it wants to help bothers when others also want to help and the help becomes conditional

Files:
gbpuds.gif  28 kb

Hours latter still open. It's all about time

Files:
gbpuds.gif  28 kb
gbpuds1.gif  28 kb

Here are 3 EA that they presume is compatible with Brain Trend

It is necessary to do adjustments to have a better trades, may be we need to ask the experts in the forum, with luck they can help us

You can download the indicators wich are in page #1

Good Trading

Aquilez Baeza

The most common problem as for EA refers it is the fact of putting to test one and deciding that the EA is not good simply for it lost 2 or 3 trades consecutively, to do a Back Test it is an easy thing because we can run 3 0 4 months in minutes, but be working at an EA per months at a real account cannot be so pleasant or interesting for many we could put thousands of examples as Hendrick and his Famous Phoenix for many this EA does not work but we don't want to say that that the work of Hendrick is not good because we don't have the same result.

The most common question is which are the most appropriate SETTINGS

Some times the SETTINGS most adapted for me are not most adapted for you to get involved in proving an EA it needs discipline, work and hours of effort

Good Luck

Aquilez Baeza

Looks Like Nobody Is Interested In Develop Brain Trens EA I Do Not Agree And If There Is No Help In This Forum Perhaps It Is Time To Look For Help In Another Part Anyway As Soon As I Get Something More Concrete I Will POST It Here

Good Lock

Aquilez Baeza