Backtester - Where is one that is reliable??

After 3 years of trying to test EA's, both MT3 & MT4 types, I have been hoping that someone would of created a highly reliable Backtester that would backtest at least 3 years with 95+ accuracy. Why has nobody created one that they could market??? I would be glad to pay $100.00 for one that links up to custom EA's and save myself hundreds of hours of forward testing. If one is available, please contact me at ddiebold@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks!

Problem is data, not many people have the tick data from years ago. Also the data depends on the broker. I think you should contact your broker (if you have one) and ask them for any data + backtester. The tester in the MetaTrader 4 is perfect actually, just a big big big lack of ticks in there.

Cliff notes:

-data is the problem

-ask broker for data and put in MT4

Months ago, I chated with Steven, now IT manager at InterbankFX, who replaced the 1-minute data with ticks. He claimed to have a perfect backtester. But that's just an unverified claim. The hack might be perfect, or it might has unseen implication.

The reason that such backtester is non-existence because MetaQuotes itself blocks the way. The company doesn't put up a product development roadmap which 3rd party developers need to assess the possible risk. "What if MQ develops a super accurate backtester in MT5?!" 3rd-party developers cry. It was like when I ranted here and there when MetaQuotes dropped low-level API in MT4; my tremendous effort and time were wasted overnight.

Another main reason is that any 3rd party backtester must implement the framework of proprietary MT4 and MQL4. In other words, developers must write a bunch of bulit-in indicators and a script engine that can interpret MQL4 file. That would be not-so-easy. It's possible, however, for a team to do that, but MQ has to agree not to create "their own version of super backtester."