Astro traders... - page 4

I got that Scorpion. It's difficult to predict the direction and more difficult to say how many pips one can get of a trade. That's why I'd like to share something I thought about. I think to use some patterns /I'm sure you know them well/ to recognize the direction and the target of the move. The rates in these patterns will show us where the price goes and where it could reverse. I'll attach a pix showing a big and a smaller butterfly. The rate for the time being is 1.414 /this's the bigger one - X,A,B,C,D/, and the smaller one - x1,a1,b1,c1,d1/.We have seen good down move at d1 /1.272/ level,it was good time for short. The situation now is different the price has already passed 1.272 and i think we are going to 1.618 and there we can expect to reverse, of course we have to see divergence in various indis and tech signal, I suppose...I'll try to combine patterns with astro events...

It's not sure, nothing is 100% sure, nobody has to trade it...

It's just an idea...

REGARDS

Files:
butterfly.gif  24 kb

I have found some documents on astronomical finance, I think that some of them may be useful to you. I have took a glanc on them, it has some info on aspect, planetary cycles, planetary patterns, and other stuff. Hope it helps, if does, enjoy then . You can download them here

Thank you for that info mate...

REGARDS

Ravique, thanks again for sharing that info with us, it's valuable but the cycles described there are too huge for any active trader.

For example: I'll take Mars-Moon Node, aspects happen 2-3 time per a year, it's not enough I think. In the beggining I thought that it would be great to have something that can predict tops and bottons, I mean April/21/2005 because we've got aspect then but when I started backtesting on daily chart the result wasn't impressive. One can use that event adding it to reinforce the system he uses.

Next example: We're working on a cycle happening once a month. Its start is a botton, we expect that next month-June,05/06. Reinforcing - we've got an Mars-Moon Node aspect on June/06.

It doesn't mean you have to trade it, don't open positions, you are responsible for your actions...

REGARDS

Well, mate I didn`t really read it, I have no time now, since I have an exam session and searching for a job/going to the interviews part of my life, so I just saw the documents that have the same topic and posted theme here, but still, if there are bug cycles, there should be smaller ones, anyways, If I see something else, I post it here.

ttt123, depends on your trading style I guess, and enough of these type of formations etc combined and you have a few trades each week which would suit the swing trader rather than the positional trader perhaps.

We are working through some interesting Sun/Moon formations as well as other Planetary aspects over at https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.beginnertrader.com/forum2 which might interest you (as well as some very interesting Gann stuff).

Thank you for informing us Akuma...

REGARDS

Hello to you all I am a first time poster here but I usually post on another forum. The work has already been done on this area and the guy who worked it out is a man called Al Larson.

I suggest you all take a look at his web site moneytide.com as a lot of his work is free, although he does sell course, but he approach is very straight forward.

The sun generates all the energy in our universe, the sun is a big mass of gas that is disturbed by the planets, think of a bicycle wheel and start adding weights onto one side, the effect is that the central mass of the sun is pushed and pulled about, resulting in solar earthquakes that cause the sun to release more or less energy, the energy hits the earth and charges up our magnetic field (Northan lights). We as humans are affected strongly by the change in the field, it causes a change in blood ph!!! This affects our outlook +ve or -ve and we act accordingly. This is called solar stiring.

The 3 planets in front of us act as either shields or reflectors of the suns energy, hence the moon can either reflect negative ions back to the earth or block them. When the moon is close to the earth it actually enters the earths magnetic field and any reflected particles are more likely to enter the atmosphere, hence a greater effect.

Now, this is where it gets interesting because if you know the first part you can predict the solar flux and this is what he has managed to do, then you can calculate the total energy that is free, then you add or subtract depending on the position of the planets how much energy is hiting the earth. This will give you a value for the ionic potential in the future, that is just the tip of his work.

Suppose we had a good mathamatician that would take the information relating to planet postion we could work out the solar stiring force for each planet, then using vectors we could work out how displaced the center of the sun would be, when the center is displaced the furthest from the actual center you get the most energetic sun conditions.

Then you work out how much energy is being thown back at the earth from the moon, venus and other planets, if mercury is blocking the suns energy, then you can estimate the total solar flux falling on the earth, we should then be able to produce a model that correctly predicts the solar flux.

I think I then know how to use the data generated to accurately forecast any market.

Who wants to get involved, I know what to do but not how to do it my mathematics sucks

Smalldog

Hi, it would be nice to get together on this and work on financial astrology mainly for forex. How about W.D. Gann, Fibonacci and Geometry, Harmonic patterns, along with technical anayalsis to aid with the Astrology?

I am new to all of this so appreciate any help. I need somehwere that has software, some software that is as easy to use as MT4 if you know any please post about it. Thanks.

I am now applying patterns together with chaos theory and planetary cycles. Its working well. News is the driver of change, volitility of the move is controlled by the planets. So look for a large move when you have say an exact full moon. Its really that simple. I moved my account up by 50% in 10 days trading 1% risk on each trade, coupled with good money management.

Good luck to you all

Mike aka smalldog