Fisher Transform - page 10

Hi, Ilike the fish indicator but it looks a little different to the one I use in AIQ. I do not currently trade fx but perhaps in time. Another indicator I like is SMI.

Unfortunately I am not to good at coding and struggle. I currently use IG as I trade index and shares. Have been trying to incorporate this Fish code without success so far.

scorpion:
This looks like holygrail system to me!

it's already 4 years is it holygrail enough?

is this indicator crazy like holy grail?..ha ha..I will see..Maybe the point of this indicator is that repainting is the way to reach future data like a friend said before in the post.Maybe we search holy grail in the repainting indicators..or am i crazy???

Well the first post attached nearly 4 years ago...like nobody is here only 10 pages..

S3K:
Hello Scorpion.I´m Seppo from Finland, and I was wondering that, could U code this same "old" expert Fisher auto v1 to work with indicator called FX_FISH_2MA. Do U know that indicator? (I don´t know how to attach it in here, Newbie!)It seems to be OK indicator, does not paint the past so mutch.(far as I know) I have used this indicator manually (buy when its >0,30 and sell at <-0,30)and it is working fine and with good profit.

Hi Seppo

I bump into your thread today. I am also looking for a robot EA that autotrades the buy/sell signals given by the FX_Fish_2MA indicator. I am wondering if you have this robot by now. Please let me know. Thanks.

Tansri

Hello everybody,

Sorry that I only today found this place. Maybe, it is still not late to add my opinion: 1) no EA ever worked, so forget about authomatic trading; 2) Fisher indicator is a really nice one even if it repaints past; you just have to use it in combination with other indicators; 3) best timeframes for any indicators are H4 and daily - less false signals; 4) the original Fisher is OK, the "corrected" one that I found here is not, it is just 6-7 days behind.

Indrek

I think I have tested it once, without good results.

Nice indicator. Tested it some years ago. Produce decent pips...

ContraTrader:
Nice indicator. Tested it some years ago. Produce decent pips...

I think paying money for indicators is stupid. There are thousands of good indicators available free of charge. For example, at /go?link=https://www.kreslik.com.

Indrek

Thank's for the info.. Good trading!