Fisher Transform - page 5

Does it generate multiple positions? I thought what he was asking for originally was a program that just started a single position and reversed it at + and -.25, so you'd never have more than one open. Is that what Scorpion's code does?

In addition to the EA generating only buy trades regardless of signals from

the indicator, it is also generating multiple trades. Help anyone?

Bill R:
Does it generate multiple positions? I thought what he was asking for originally was a program that just started a single position and reversed it at + and -.25, so you'd never have more than one open. Is that what Scorpion's code does?

Here's my testing over the last few days. Not so good so far. Too many losses. Maybe someone can suggest different settings. I had them on default until today.

Todays settings: SL:12 Slippage 3

These were the settings suggested by the optimization in ST.

Files:

eagle, pretty weird. I'm not having any problem. Ok, pls upload the fisher indicator and expert in your computer. See if you've got the right ones. Just upload them...

I re-downloded the Fisher Auto v1 EA. Still getting same results - only buy signals. Scorpion, would you mind splitting the EA into 2 seperate ones - one

that only buys, and one that only sells? If you can do this I'll run 2 of them at the same time on same pair/timeframe and should work the same as 1 correct EA.

scorpion:
eagle, pretty weird. I'm not having any problem. Ok, pls upload the fisher indicator and expert in your computer. See if you've got the right ones. Just upload them...

I saw a reverse script somewhere - maybe on the MetaQuotes page? Anyway, maybe that or something like it could be used to test the indicator's quality seperate from the EAs functionality.

scorpion:
Attached is corrected Fisher and the expert. It's quite disappointed to know that Fisher is actually lag 10 bars behind.Updated (2006-07-31): fixed Fisher Auto v1. The previous expert reverses the position from buy sell.

Does this mean you would not recommend it for trading? But why are you bothering to fix something that is not worth the time?

How do you know it's not working if you haven't fixed it properly? I have to get it right before saying "hey, this is another junk."

> why are you bothering to fix something that is not worth the time?

It has its own potential. We know more when we're bothering.

looks good

Sorry, i can't find the link you gave. Did u move it to somewhere else ? Please tell me the newest link. Thank you.