Best trend indicator - page 10

please can some body code the high _Low zig zag into an expert, i have found that indicator to be very good for the past four months i have been playing around with it.

thanks,

Domingo

mas24546:
I believe one of the best indicators for recognize a trend is the avg directional movement index (adx), because it also show how powerful is the trend.

do you purchase power adx?? seems great indicator

Liquidreality:
a 21 triple exponential MA

how its performance?

Do you wear indicator that?

before analysis trend u must remember ur self what type of investor or trader u r. if u r short trader than no need to go against some candle.

others must match some different trends

renukadevi:
brain trend 2 signal and the number of bar is 23 in 15.30 minitue time give good signal test and give suggestions reply welcome

I now noticed that the problem is all about when to start buying or selling and when to exit, once you get it right all your problems are solved.

can any one tell how we can use these indicators???????? thanks in advance.......................

ogeybaby:
This is the best reversal indicator i can offer since there is no HOLY GRAIL in the fx market, use in 4hrs chart. it has a take profit target. Just combine the three indicators for best result, i have been doing good with it and even trading accounts for people with it.

Thanks for sharing. Does the KMI repaint or change after the bar closes? ALso how do you interpret the Head Fake indicator?

hollipe:
I agree !Is it possible, to automate a trendline?For example, draw a uptrendline and a buyorder is triggered.If price touches the trendline -5pips exit.Going up again, next candle buy and so on.Does anybody know?Thanks,hollipe

There is an EA called Magicstick which will do this and more.

angelgirl:
Hi There, Can anyone please tell me where I can get the latest version of the XB Trading System posted earlier, the indicators have expired. Many Thanks