Best trend indicator - page 8

to follow euro/usd trading

renukadevi:
please try brain trend 2 in number of bars23

renukadevi:
to follow euro/usd trading

brain trend 2 signal and the number of bar is 23 in 15.30 minitue time give good signal test and give suggestions reply welcome

Hi all.I'm a newbie to forex..wow!!just finished reading this thread.full of info now...

THanks a lot....

Version two of useful trend indicator which shows up to 6 pairs and arrows on chart. For more information and forex trading visit ZCOM Forex.

Changes:

Indicator shows arrows on Your chart when trend changes.

Indicator shows up to 6 currency pairs daily trend.

Stochastic changed to 1 hour timeframe with settings 120,1,8.

Regards,

suirad

heiken ashi ma is pretty good but as others have said indicator based trend signals will be slower than a trendline or some price action based methods.

hi renu,

ho r u? iam a newbie trader i follow EUR/USD PLS GIVE some indicator or tips

the MACD is pretty good, definitely one of the best indicators out there, you gotto learn how to read it though, it has a lot of info, divergence, trend, crossings, histogram, etc, there are good vids on youtube which teaches you to understand what it shows, first I thought it was just about the crossings, but since then I have learned alot more useful things about it, another good one is RSI, you can easy spot a trend if you know what you are looking at, and if it is an up trend or down trend, but the same thing there, you gotto learn how to use it,

I think that says is all....you have to learn how to use it. I think that sums up trading. You have to put in the leg work to get something out of it.

Ravique:
No Rastarr, I am not asking fo a holy grail, i am asking for a sensitive for a possible trend change indicator, so the one that would show possible reversals and stuff, like 2 MA`s , they indicate the trend when crossing, and they cross all the time in the choppy market, that why no one uses them,and the MA`s don`t suite me becouse they are too slow, and laggy, I am looking for something similar, that can give a million of false signals in the choppy market, but that would indicate the trend nice.

Try the attached file in indicators. Only just testing myself. Seems to work ok on 4hr and Daily charts. Tends to drop off and lose arrow at times on !hr and less. Play with it and have fun. Hope it's a help.

Files: