Help Needed

Hi,

I have a problem with MT4 which i hope someone on this forum can help me with.

I have down loaded MT4 to a pc running windows 98 the problem is that when i try to call any custom indicator to a chart nothing happens, i have been using Metatrader for a year now and have never come across this problem before.

I have tried 3 different MT4 downloads, compiling the custom indicators, restoring the pc to a date that it was functioning ok, have tried mt3 and the problem still persists.

In the journal the error message comes up as unable to open the custom indicator file.

I can only come to the conclusion that there is a component missing from the pc but i am at a loss as to what it could be and how to solve the problem.

Any help would be appreciated

It might be because that custom indicator is buggy. I think you would get better 'technical issues' support directly from MetaQuotes at MetaQuotes.net

I visited the metaquotes forum a few minutes ago. A lot of bugs are left unfixed and a lot of questions are left unanswered. Worst of all is that I didn't see any staff there!

bubble, what is the custom indicator? where did you get it from? I want to help you, coz I don't think MQ staff is willing to even listen to you.

MQ staff is russian.Here is many russians attitude to work: A, to hell with it, I`ll do it tommorow, what will happen. And there is a tommorow for eevery today, and every today was sometimes tommorow, hope you get where I`m goin . It like a charmed circle.