TRading Idea

Hi all members,

i'm newbie in this forex.

i had problem yesterday downloading the .net framework. but now everything's ok.

to a newbie like me who doesnt know about programming, Zero Code is fastastic.

have done some backtest based on trading idea provided in the video walkthrough. it works ok.

since i'm new in forex (as well as in meta trader), i was not able to do much. i was just playing with Zero Code software.

the software looks simple and user-friendly.

overall i would say that scorpion has done a great job.

perhaps members could contribute more trading ideas (or system logic) here.

(even better if they come with suggested setting for the chart/indicator).

thanks.

adam

p/s -- i like the "alert" thing.

Have anything to suggest?

scorpion:
Have anything to suggest?

I have a suggestion for what people could do if they don't know of any good experts: GO on the MetaTrader Yahoo Group, look up and find some rather succesful (try to diversify in the techniques used) and try to reprogram once the logics are known.

This could give new options when adding logics such as different timeframes, maybe even as extended as using different timeframes??

gazuz:
I have a suggestion for what people could do if they don't know of any good experts: GO on the MetaTrader Yahoo Group, look up and find some rather succesful (try to diversify in the techniques used) and try to reprogram once the logics are known. Hi guys, I am new to this Forex system but trying to learn. I am only trading on demos and trying to work out some good statergy. Now the real question for gazuz --> Can you post full address of this metatrader yahoo group.

svirk:
Hi guys, I am new to this Forex system but trying to learn. I am only trading on demos and trying to work out some good statergy. Now the real question for gazuz --> Can you post full address of this metatrader yahoo group.

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MetaTrader_Experts_and_Indicators