Important: ZeroCode Final Release - page 4

No, not yet guy. The development is in deadlock situation now, because:

1. The beta 1 is not quite successful in my point of view. The ultimate goal of writing zerocode is to enable non-programmers to create their own experts correctly and seamlessly on their own, but a lot of users maybe most still don't know how to use zerocode much. The reason is first zerocode beta 1 is so limited or specific to certain strategy, and second, most users don't know the concept of system automation, the concept checking indicators crossover, the basic of technical indicators, etc.

2. If Beta 2 inherited Beta 1 functionality then ZeroCode would still be a losser. Users still can't create their own systems under 2 minutes as said, so I need feedbacks from you guys at least tell me what you think about it.

3. No support from anyone. Even the questions "does anyone know the expert that works well?" "any expert that has goold trailing stop?" are still left unanswered.

Despite above reasons, I'm looking for a way to create a brand new ZeroCode from non-programmer's perspective.

scorpion:
Dear all members, Because there are only few people who actively participate in beta testing such as giving comments and asking questions, I would like to inform that ZeroCode Final Release will be given for FREE to those who are active only. I want feedback from you after playing with ZeroCode ... Hope you understand. Scorpion

Hi Scorpion,

I am a new member and a non coder. I can code html and some php but I have had no luck trying to learn MQL or MQ4. I would like to be a beta tester and have downloaded the Beta 1 but I cannot find the Beta 2. Is it still posted somewhere?

I will give you feedback regarding my experiences using the software. I tried using Gordago but it seemed to be severly limited in it's scope.

Thanks for the opportunity to use this software.

Dan (Aardvark)

Dan, beta 2 is not available yet. Note that beta 1 compiles logics to mql only, and it's more limited than Gordago at the moment. Give feedback on you what you think and what you need would definitely shape the future version.

Hi Scorpion,

I installed the Beta 1, watched the video and read the sample.

It took me less than 2 minutes to create a simple expert. The program is very easy to use.

But, as you said, it is very limited. The very first thing I wanted to do was to measure the difference between two MAs to use as part of an entry signal. Could not do it.

I look forward to more advanced functions.

I would like to see a little more instructions though when you get to final version. Maybe a help file?

This is a great program and I will have lots of fun playing with it tomorrow and automating some of my favorite strategies.

Dan

The logic are not limited to MA (1) Previous = 0.0005

Hi Scorpion,

I installed the Beta 1, watched the video and read the samples.

The program is easy to use. I like it.

I am trading with Metatrader 4 and though I could not create an adequate file for MT4.

I would like to see it really working with Metatrader4 and also testing it

Cobra

Hi cobra

I've been brainstorming the version for mt4 for ages but couldn't come up with any concept easy enough for non-programmers. I could create the same design with same functionality for mt4 in at most a week, but that wouldn't benefit us much, because of many limiations (you'll see if you use it often). You can see copycats like Gordago and EA Builder are not quite successful even they produce mq4 files. So IMO we need to reinvent the wheels.

Anyway, you can subscribe to email notification for now. No promise this time. If heaven doesn't forbid, I will surprise everyone.

I would like to test Zerocode when its out of Beta, let me know when its available....

Thanks...

Mauro here !

I am testing Beta 1. My first impression was that it is very practical way to create parts of mql.

I am looking forward to have testing also Beta 2.

Thanks a lot,

Hey

New release will rock the world!