Subscription lot size calculation with credit?

I got a bonus on a broker after depositing my money, thus my Equity is higher than my Balance, I got some Credit now. Will this be taken into account when calculating the lot size on signal subscriptions?

This question is about MT4 and MT5.

Martin Braun:

I got a bonus on a broker after depositing my money, thus my Equity is higher than my Balance, I got some Credit now. Will this be taken into account when calculating the lot size on signal subscriptions?

This question is about MT4 and MT5.

MQL5 signal copying system takes into account only balances and leverages of signal provider and signal subscriber.

In your journal you will see the phrase: percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value ... %

Eleni Anna Branou:

MQL5 signal copying system takes into account only balances and leverages of signal provider and signal subscriber.

In your journal you will see the phrase: percentage for volume conversion selected according to the ratio of balances and leverages, new value ... %

The journal also says "signal provider has balance XXX.XX EUR, leverage 1:400; subscriber has balance YYY.YY EUR, leverage 1:200". YYY.YY =  Balance + Credit, so it also shows my bonus. This looks like it will take the lot based on balance + credit, not just balance.

Martin Braun:

The journal also says "signal provider has balance XXX.XX EUR, leverage 1:400; subscriber has balance YYY.YY EUR, leverage 1:200". YYY.YY =  Balance + Credit, so it also shows my bonus. This looks like it will take the lot based on balance + credit, not just balance.

So you will be able to use your credit as well as your balance. That's nice!

Eleni Anna Branou:

So you will be able to use your credit as well as your balance. That's nice!

It's useful, because I don't need a lot multiplier to get some better profit off my money. However, my credit is gone, when my balance gets lower than my bonus (broker rules), so it's just eye candy, since my margin call will be earlier, too.