Programmer Required.

We are an Investment company looking to retain a programmer for the meta trader platform to create an expert advisor to trade our client funds.

We have a proven system based trading methodology that we would like to automate.

We will be happy to offer any programmer a % share of any realised trading profits on a retained ongoing development and updating basis.

We have USD 100 million in client assets under management - all or part of this could be traded under this new EA and therefore shows the potential for the programmers % earnings.

Please contact:  mgreen@ferrari-green.com  

mikegreen:
We are an Investment company looking to retain a programmer for the meta trader platform to create an expert advisor to trade our client funds.

We have a proven system based trading methodology that we would like to automate.

We will be happy to offer any programmer a % share of any realised trading profits on a retained ongoing development and updating basis.

We have USD 100 million in client assets under management - all or part of this could be traded under this new EA and therefore shows the potential for the programmers % earnings.

Please contact:  mgreen@ferrari-green.com  

I will reply to your email address as you suggest.  I am very interested in what you have to say.  Look for my email shortly.  Mike C.