Need: MT4 Demo account that support signal trading and doesn't expire

Hi

Does anyone know a Broker that I can use that I can connect MT4 with a demo account that does not expire and also supports Signal trading?

I tried a few and they did not support connecting to a signal or they expired within 3 months.  I need one that does not expire so I can test a strategy for up to a year.  I tried FXDD, FXCM, IG.com and a few others.  None of them allowed unlimited demo and signal trading.   I need something reliable and not to large a spread. Something like FXDD. 

Any suggestions?

a_molchanoff:

Hi

Does anyone know a Broker that I can use that I can connect MT4 with a demo account that does not expire and also supports Signal trading?

I tried a few and they did not support connecting to a signal or they expired within 3 months.  I need one that does not expire so I can test a strategy for up to a year.  I tried FXDD, FXCM, IG.com and a few others.  None of them allowed unlimited demo and signal trading.   I need something reliable and not to large a spread. Something like FXDD. 

Any suggestions?

https://www.100forexbrokers.com/no-expiration-demo-accounts
No expiration Demo accounts from Forex brokers
  • www.100forexbrokers.com
No expiration demo accounts are traders' most preferred accounts, since they save time and efforts when it comes to strategy testing over a long period of time. Some Forex brokers will offer a demo account that will expire within 30 days no matter what. Some will keep your account alive as long as there is trading activity in place (although a...

a_molchanoff:

Hi

Any suggestions?

octafx.com

All the best

octafx.com does not support the signal.

a_molchanoff:

Hi

Any suggestions?

If you have live account then request your broker with live ac ref they will set your demo ac on no expiry

Hi

I did have 2 live account and demo with FXDD meta trader and yet they still expired it.

Did you know a broker that can change the expiry on the demo?

I looked into the lest and the only match to my needs was maxfx.com.  Although they have a slow ping.  Better then nothing :)

a_molchanoff:

Hi

I did have 2 live account and demo with FXDD meta trader and yet they still expired it.

Did you know a broker that can change the expiry on the demo?

I looked into the lest and the only match to my needs was maxfx.com.  Although they have a slow ping.  Better then nothing :)

GCI Financial