EA working for years, now suddenly Global Initialization Failed.

Hello everyone, I would appreciate any advise or tips on this topic.  I have an older EA that i purchased long ago, thats been running fine until the last week on MT4 and im still using MT4.  Ive tried it on different VPS's and on my trading rig (was previously working flawlessly). I also had seperate copies of the files on external hard drives and thumb drives, which I have also tried.  I also noticed FFCAL indicator sent a message saying "waiting for connection to broker" I havent seen that warning since the problems occurred. Also NFX Wave-Trend indicator, loads previous candles data but doesn't update, changing time frames it will render the indicator but it wont keep moving like it should.  Also when I first attach the EA under dependencies it has kernel32 and Wininet calls that it previously did not have.  After attaching EA to chart, if I reopen the EA, it loads only 3 tabs, About (Empty other than file name), Common (all checkboxes the same as before), and Dependencies (empty).