HACK EA METATRADER 4 BUILD 1065

Hi Everyone!!! I have just finished my first EA using build 1065 and was wondering if someone had access to my EXE file, would it be possible for them to hack into it and view the code behind my logic. And if it is possible to get hacked, how can one fully protect their code. Any input or direction to secure my EA from anyone in the group would be highly appreciated!! 

Kenneth Njuguna:
Hi Everyone!!! I have just finished my first EA using build 1065 and was wondering if someone had access to my EXE file, would it be possible for them to hack into it and view the code behind my logic. And if it is possible to get hacked, how can one fully protect their code. Any input or direction to secure my EA from anyone in the group would be highly appreciated!! 

So far, no one has proven to have broken the security of an ex4 compiled with build 600 or later. Regards.

1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section (bottom of the Root page?)
  2. EXEs are Windows executables. Nothing to do with Metatrader
  3. I agree with Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez

whroeder1:
  1. Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section (bottom of the Root page?)
  2. EXEs are Windows executables. Nothing to do with Metatrader
  3. I agree with Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez

My mistake,,, I obviously meant EX4 the mql4 executable and was posting in an MQL5 site not a windows site!

Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez:

So far, no one has proven to have broken the security of an ex4 compiled with build 600 or later. Regards.

Thanks Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez! much appreciated!

Kenneth Njuguna:

Thanks Jose Francisco Casado Fernandez! much appreciated!
You're welcome, a big hug.