Indicators: Renko Level - page 2

Anjan Babu :

Hi your Renko chart is supposed to plot based on the close price , But it doesn't seem to behave like that. You have done something similar to trading view charts but the charts aren't plotting the same data. The Renko candles should only be printed if the close of the candle is confirmed below the Renko close level. 

I know how I built these graphs. You can see this if you read the code.

Dear Vladimir, 

This is a nice pice code well executed and structured. But I just wanted to show a little error. I have coded a similar indicator on trading view(I can provide you with the code if you need to take a look) It plots Renko on close. I have attached screenshots of both please have a look. 

The Renko brick should be constructed only after the price candle closes above or = to that Renko level. But in your indicator it is plotting Renko just after touching the price level. 

Thank you for this idea, I hope to see your thoughts on this. 

Another example take the recent price brick, the bar candle hasn't yet closed below the Renko level line but the Renko bar plotted on the mt4. 

But the same brick size and calculations the candle hasn't been printed on trading view. Because is calculated only when the candle closes. 

Anjan Babu :

There can be mistakes in only one discipline - mathematics. Only in mathematics 2 + 2 = 4. There are no rules anywhere else.

If you think otherwise, write your code, do it as you see fit. But remember - there are no rules here. There are only desires here.