Does MT5 can use GPU computing? Does it join this feature?

We know that MT5 supports CPU multithreading operations, But If it is compatible with GPU computing should best. NVIDIA's GPU have CUDA function. I think if MT5 can run the GPU to calculate should be best feature.

Yu Zhang:
We know that MT5 supports CPU multithreading operations, But If it is compatible with GPU computing should best. NVIDIA's GPU have CUDA function. I think if MT5 can run the GPU to calculate should be best feature.

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/690
How to Install and Use OpenCL for Calculations
How to Install and Use OpenCL for Calculations
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
It has been over a year since MQL5 started providing native support for OpenCL. However not many users have seen the true value of using parallel computing in their Expert Advisors, indicators or scripts. This article serves to help you install and set up OpenCL on your computer so that you can try to use this technology in the MetaTrader 5 trading terminal.

thank you

I would like to know if we want to optimize EA, how to increase the speed through the GPU, rather than drawing graphics.

Yu Zhang:

I would like to know if we want to optimize EA, how to increase the speed through the GPU, rather than drawing graphics.

I haven't used this functionality, or really read the article. But as I understand it, drawing graphics was only used as a means to benchmark the increase in calculation speed. They could have been calculating anything.

It might be worth reading up on other articles about OpenCL on the website, and looking at the standard library COpenCL