Is Multiterminal still being developed?

Was wondering as I haven't seen any updates to it.  It is a real shame it only seems to allow you to connect to servers in its hard coded list,  making it impossible to add accounts from different brokers.  or am I missing something?

thx.

dbuckle:

Was wondering as I haven't seen any updates to it.  It is a real shame it only seems to allow you to connect to servers in its hard coded list,  making it impossible to add accounts from different brokers.  or am I missing something?

thx.

I believe the Multiterminal is still available, however it is not discussed here as it lacks the MQL feature. Ask the broker, which runs the accounts. Actually "adding accounts from a different broker" is probably technically impossible for the Multiterminal. Would that bring any advantage? 

Ex Ovo Omnia:

I believe the Multiterminal is still available, however it is not discussed here as it lacks the MQL feature. Ask the broker, which runs the accounts. Actually "adding accounts from a different broker" is probably technically impossible for the Multiterminal. Would that bring any advantage? 

I don't see why its impossible.  I can do it in MT4 by just copying the .srv files into the config folder, however doing the same in MultiTerminal doesn't work.  The advantage is obviously I can see the position of all accounts that are on different brokers (for various reasons).

dbuckle:

I don't see why its impossible.  I can do it in MT4 by just copying the .srv files into the config folder, however doing the same in MultiTerminal doesn't work.  The advantage is obviously I can see the position of all accounts that are on different brokers (for various reasons).

Use one MultiTerminal by broker.

If you want new features in MultiTerminal, ask to Metaquotes directly. No need to report their answer, we already know it.