Indicator is calculating the same values for every currency pair and time frame.

Hi, 

Not exactly sure why this is happening, but for some reason when I change this indicator to use iCustom, it is showing the same indicator signals/values on every time frame and every currency pair

The original indicator was doing this: "L1[i] += iVolume (Symbol(),0,i) " which worked perfectly on different time frames and currency pairs showing different signals: 

When I changed to this: "L1[i]+=iCustom(NULL,0,"Lodge","",0,i);" That is when I started having the above mentioned issue where all timeframes and currency pairs showed the exact same signals/indicator values. 

The indicator "Lodge" does not have any input parameters. 

Any idea as to why this is happening? 

Regards

forexgenie55555:

Hi, 

Not exactly sure why this is happening, but for some reason when I change this indicator to use iCustom, it is showing the same indicator signals/values on every time frame and every currency pair

The original indicator was doing this: "L1[i] += iVolume (Symbol(),0,i) " which worked perfectly on different time frames and currency pairs showing different signals: 

When I changed to this: "L1[i]+=iCustom(NULL,0,"Lodge","",0,i);" That is when I started having the above mentioned issue where all timeframes and currency pairs showed the exact same signals/indicator values. 

The indicator "Lodge" does not have any input parameters. 

Any idea as to why this is happening? 

Regards

Have you try to remove the "" part so it will be like L1[i]+=iCustom(NULL,0,"Lodge",0,i);

Irwan Adnan:

Have you try to remove the "" part so it will be like L1[i]+=iCustom(NULL,0,"Lodge",0,i);

I tried that, unfortunately its still not working. 

forexgenie55555:

I tried that, unfortunately its still not working. 

Maybe the Lodge indicator return value is 0. Perhaps you have to check return value of Lodge indicator or check its code.
Reason: