MT4 installation

Hi Peoples - please can anyone help - I had MT4 (32 bit) running OK on my machine - I had to install the x64 version - I deleted the x32, purged and restarted the device and then installed the x64 direct from the MT website the install procures all charts with "Waiting for Updates" -I have tried "opening Account" and changing the broker from the Pearl-Demo to IQOptions.com but to no avail... please I would just like the program to run!...

Thank you,

Bebbspoke

John Bebb:

Hi Peoples - please can anyone help - I had MT4 (32 bit) running OK on my machine - I had to install the x64 version - I deleted the x32, purged and restarted the device and then installed the x64 direct from the MT website the install procures all charts with "Waiting for Updates" -I have tried "opening Account" and changing the broker from the Pearl-Demo to IQOptions.com but to no avail... please I would just like the program to run!...

Thank you,

Bebbspoke

Reinstall the version that was working for you, and allow it to update as it normally would when there is a new MT4 update via your brokerage.

Life lesson: If something is working just fine, leave it alone and don't try to fix it.