Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet - page 2

How do I unsubscribe before 24 hours - which part should I go to? And will my money be returned to my account?

esi2021:
How do I unsubscribe before 24 hours - which part should I go to? And will my money be returned to my account?

As far as I understand -  the money will come to your mql5 profile.
It means: if you paid by Visa card for example so the refund willcome to your this mql5 forum profile/account anyway.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Refund Signal subscription

Eleni Anna Branou, 2019.01.22 10:19

If you unsubscribe within 24 hours of your initial subscription, you will get an automatic full refund.

I suscribed signal for two months, second month hasn't began yet, can I cancel second month of subscribtion?  (I subscribed 20 days ago)

JAVOKHIR SHOMURATOV #:
I suscribed signal for two months, second month hasn't began yet, can I cancel second month of subscribtion?  (I subscribed 20 days ago)

There is one possibility about refund but I did not use (did not check) it sorry (and if yes so the refund will be going to your forum account/profile and not to your bank card or paypal for example):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Can I refund a signal that i have'nt use yet

Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.03.27 10:43

If you cancel your subscription you will get a refund for the months, that haven't started yet.