Indicator draw to background

I have some simple problem: I draw a moving average through a custom indicator buffer on the chart. The problem is that is covers price bars, which I don't want. What can I do to prevent that indicator from being in the foreground?
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Indicator Constants / Indicators Lines
  • www.mql5.com
Indicators Lines - Indicator Constants - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Chris.h: I have some simple problem: I draw a moving average through a custom indicator buffer on the chart. The problem is that is covers price bars, which I don't want. What can I do to prevent that indicator from being in the foreground?
Add this to OnInit()
ChartSetInteger(0,CHART_FOREGROUND,true);
It will put the bars in front of all your indicators. There isn't a way to have some indicators drawing in front, and others behind.

honest_knave: Add this to OnInit() ...  It will put the bars in front of all your indicators. There isn't a way to have some indicators drawing in front, and others behind.
That will do. Many thanks! :-)