Machine Learning Based Trading System

Im developing a system based on xgboost (for CPU), and neural networks (for GPU), whit automatic training, hyper-parameter optimization, trading parameters optimizer, portfolio optimizer... im building it on python and Cython (the parts that require to run fast)... currently i have two guys more on the team, but they are too ocupied due to be college students... i thought some programmers around here may want to help develop a great trading system for use it themselves.

contact me if want to participate !

//pd: I already put this on other forum, but im now pretty sure that this is the right place for this thread

You may use Freelance service (I am not sure that it will help but it may be the more suitable place because this thread will not be visible after few weeks/days because of the forum structure for example).

Sergey Golubev:
You may use Freelance service (I am not sure that it will help but it may be the more suitable place because this thread will not be visible after few weeks/days because of the forum structure for example).

Thank you for your answer... must be taking into account: im not offering money... but even in that case it seems good choice