Forex Tsd Trader Team Recruitment - page 2

mingyan:
Dear traders,

We would like to recruit a “Forex-TSD Trader Team”, and the traders on the team will manage a fund of totally $1,000,000.

If you consider yourself an excellent FX trader, we urgently require your services.

Please, send us the account statement.

Email to:

Admin@forex-tsd.com

support@forex-tsd.com

Best regards,

Forex-Tsd Team

Dear,

What will be the expected return per year ?. What incentive you offered to become one ?

Thanks

Ali Huzaifa:
Hello, I just wanted to know how long will it take for you guys to start recruiting?

As we have received far more applications from you guys, the process is going to be extended.

We will keep all the world informed by new post in this thread.

Please be patient and we also would like to greet all the candidates who has already applied.

Kind regards,

Forex Tsd Team

ctnie2143:
Dear,

What will be the expected return per year ?. What incentive you offered to become one ?

Thanks

Dear Ctnie2143,

As we still in the first stage of the recruitment, I can't give more information right now, however, I can be sure that the economic compensation will accord to the performance and will be attractive enough for you guys to consider seriously.

Kind regards,

Forex Tsd Team

Dear traders,

As we are still analyzing the traders statements and it seems to be more time than we expected to go through the first round of recruitment.Please be patient, every news of the recruitment will be posted in this thread as we may not be able to answer individually, however, the successful candidate of the first round will be notified via email.

Kind regards,

Forex Tsd team