Forex TSD Activity Awards - page 3

Thanks for having a point and credit system that rewards participation here on Forex-TSD...

I have a question on how the credits are managed.

My account shows I posted something on 10-14-2013, 02:51 PM...

And I received EARNED Credits for it...

But then it shows the exact same post as SPENT Credits...with the same credits deducted I just earned...

10-14-2013, 02:51 PM Post Spent 21.6 Credits

10-14-2013, 02:51 PM Post Earned 21.6 Credits

This happened on a few other posts as well...I earned the credit...then it shows it was spent...

To my knowledge...I have not spent any credits since this program started.

Why or how does this happen?

Also...is there a job's request thread where we can request some coding and pay with credits...?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Thanks for having a point and credit system that rewards participation here on Forex-TSD...

I have a question on how the credits are managed.

My account shows I posted something on 10-14-2013, 02:51 PM...

And I received EARNED Credits for it...

But then it shows the exact same post as SPENT Credits...with the same credits deducted I just earned...

10-14-2013, 02:51 PM Post Spent 21.6 Credits

10-14-2013, 02:51 PM Post Earned 21.6 Credits

This happened on a few other posts as well...I earned the credit...then it shows it was spent...

To my knowledge...I have not spent any credits since this program started.

Why or how does this happen?

Also...is there a job's request thread where we can request some coding and pay with credits...?

Thanks in advance for your help,

Robert

Robert

Thanks for reporting that issue

It will be reported to developers to check what exactly have happened

As of the second question : we do not have anything similar to coding service. Our responses, as far as coding requests are concerned, depend on one simple thing : if we think that majority of users will benefit from it and if it is not too time consuming, then it will be coded.

But things like EAs on request are other story. We first request at least 3-4 months of forward testing using strict rules and exact definition of each and every condition and conditions combinations in order to even consider making it. That is due to a couple of things but mainly due to a fact that without serious manual forward testing results of some system we can not know if a system has even a slightest chance of being a system.

regards

Mladen

Robert

One thing hit me : do you, by chance, have those credit transactions in triplet? IE : +, then - then +; Because that case happens when you are editing your previously posted post

Hi Mladen,

Very astute insight...thanks!

It does look like "triplet" pairs that seem to balance out.

02-12-2014, 04:20 PM Post Spent 24.5 Credits

02-12-2014, 04:20 PM Post Earned 24.4 Credits

02-12-2014, 04:18 PM Post Earned 24.5 Credits

01-28-2014, 09:52 AM Post Spent 23.6 Credits

01-28-2014, 09:52 AM Post Earned 23.8 Credits

01-28-2014, 09:51 AM Post Earned 23.6 Credits

However...some were edited...some were not...so there may be something else in play here...

Also not sure why the slight difference in the adjusted credit scores...or why they were even adjusted...

But it seems the "triplet posting" to balance the credits does answer my main questions...

I was just concerned because...with all my multiple personalities..

I wasn't sure if one of them were spending my credits without the others knowing ...lol!

Thanks so much for your wonderful support...!

Robert

cosmiclifeform:
Hi Mladen,

Very astute insight...thanks!

It does look like "triplet" pairs that seem to balance out.

02-12-2014, 04:20 PM Post Spent 24.5 Credits

02-12-2014, 04:20 PM Post Earned 24.4 Credits

02-12-2014, 04:18 PM Post Earned 24.5 Credits

01-28-2014, 09:52 AM Post Spent 23.6 Credits

01-28-2014, 09:52 AM Post Earned 23.8 Credits

01-28-2014, 09:51 AM Post Earned 23.6 Credits

However...some were edited...some were not...so there may be something else in play here...

Also not sure why the slight difference in the adjusted credit scores...or why they were even adjusted...

But it seems the "triplet posting" to balance the credits does answer my main questions...

I was just concerned because...with all my multiple personalities..

I wasn't sure if one of them were spending my credits without the others knowing ...lol!

Thanks so much for your wonderful support...!

Robert

Robert

I see your point. This will be sent to developers so that we get an exact answer

Is the credit exchange for files no longer valid?

I tried to download a elite file and the option to exchange does not appear.

Thank you for your time.

Demos6:
Is the credit exchange for files no longer valid?

I tried to download a elite file and the option to exchange does not appear.

Thank you for your time.

Yesterday I bought Elite access via Paypal and after that, I was able to download a file using my credits. Is this the usual process?

Jawitech:
Yesterday I bought Elite access via Paypal and after that, I was able to download a file using my credits. Is this the usual process?

Jawitech

The owners of the site are changing some rules

Quite frankly, right now I do not know exactly what are the new rules going to be

Will ask the owners to publish the updated rules as soon as possible

Thanks for your statement. Looking forward to the new rules.

Have a good weekend, mladen!