Small Groups to Meet Locally, Update Results Globally via Forex TSD!!

Hi All!!,

An idea here, why not meet up with some of the local members in your city to discuss/trade/test/help Metatrader Trading Ideas but report/converse with other local groups via this Forum?

I am in Perth Western Australia and would love to meet up with some other Metatrader Traders of all levels to discuss ideas/help etc.

Anyone Interested?

This is not new idea.

As I know - many members are using this section Non Related Discussions - Forex-TSD to open the thread and to create some relashinship. Most active people in this case are the members from Germany, the UK and from Thailand.

As to Australia so as I know - there are a lot of TSD members living in this country: traders, coders/programmers and so on.

I think - many people will like to meet each other but they are affraid that someone will force them to buy somethining ...

I remember my experience when some people (not from TSD) invited me to some meetings (I am not from Australia), I came and they told me that I should pay $400 to buy some courses, $200 to buy some system, deposit 1,000 dollars to their broker and so on ... and it was fully commercial situation.

Basicly - it is very good idea about some meetings. But in this case it will be something as 'socialized' meetings.

because if it will be sponsored one so it will be fully commercial situation anyway.

As I see from the posts - some members from Germany, the UK and from Thailand already meet each other in non-commercial 'socialized' way. So, it depends on the situation anyway.

Besides, it may be good idea for the members who are travelling for some time (same with me for example): when we go to some country so we can meet TSD members and discuss anything we want.

Thanks for the reply! Will check out that link