Forex Tsd Contest!

Hello!!!!!

We are proud to present the FIRST CONTEST of Experts advisors.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

Rules:

1 - The same Expert Advisor or Indicator can participate in all future contests (yes you can win all prizes if your expert advisor wins always).

2 - In April contest we have 3 prizes: 300$ USD (winner), 100$ USD (second), 100$ USD (third).

3 - We will try to give greater prizes every month (it depends of how much elite subscribers we get).

4 - You must post your expert advisor before the 31 - March with source code (will only be visible to administrators).

5 - You accept to publish source code in this forum if you finally wins any prize.

6 - You must be the author of expert advisor (if we detect any copyright infringement we automatically will remove your expert advisor).

7 - You can post your expert advisor to participate in contest even if it currently is published in this forum or others.

8 - Posts in contest section are only visible to authors.

9 - Results will be measured in pips / month.

10 - Expert advisor must do automatic trading.

11 - It must be developed in metatrader 4.

We hope these contests will motivate the improvement of expert advisors, and community will be glad with the results we get all together.

question

want to ask how many expert a person can give like take my example i can make 10 to 20 EA(EVEN MORE) ONLY FOR EURO/USD(in few hours) made by me but i am not sure either they will be profitabe or not so i can give them

That's the best idea.

Ok now, the developer of the ea will get all money. What about if team of 2 to 3 ppl creats the ea. Like concept provider, coder, and then for sure tester.

What i understand is the money will be gone to coder only, am i right?

Regards,

SFX

Hello Admins,

I think that it is a very good idea and that will allow a great competition between the people to gain the victorious prices even if I do not program (not yet), I am sure that this new section will be even more alive.

Cheer

Author is always coder altough if an Expert Advisor idea was from another person both of them can participate with the same expert advisors and split the results of contest.

Shahzadfx:
That's the best idea.

Ok now, the developer of the ea will get all money. What about if team of 2 to 3 ppl creats the ea. Like concept provider, coder, and then for sure tester.

What i understand is the money will be gone to coder only, am i right?

Regards,

SFX

Rule 12 - Please post only systems with at least a week of forward testing profitable .

mj10:
want to ask how many expert a person can give like take my example i can make 10 to 20 EA(EVEN MORE) ONLY FOR EURO/USD(in few hours) made by me but i am not sure either they will be profitabe or not so i can give them

Two important issues in mind:

- Prizes will increase with time.

- The same expert advisor can win multiple times.

For example:

- April (300$).

- May (1000$).

- Juny (3000$).

We don't know how much money we will have avaliable for contests in future (we hope a lot greater than now).

Best regards.

I think the prizes should be more. Not saying this because I have a great EA, I'm not a programmer.

But, if anyone out there has a kickass ea that makes alot of money, 300$ isn't much. I would be willing to donate to the prize fund if other members would also donate.

More prize money would give this contest a great incentive and may uncover the Holy grail of EAs

Edit: sorry Forexts. I posted before I saw your last message, those are nice prize sums

This is also a good idea.

People interested in donate when an Expert Advisor gets specific performance, please send me a private message.

For example:

"I will donate 100$ if expert advisor winner wins more than 500 pips and no bigger loss than XX pips."

Of course this donation would be exclusively for winner.

crepuscular:
I think the prizes should be more. Not saying this because I have a great EA, I'm not a programmer.

But, if anyone out there has a kickass ea that makes alot of money, 300$ isn't much. I would be willing to donate to the prize fund if other members would also donate.

More prize money would give this contest a great incentive and may uncover the Holy grail of EAs

Edit: sorry Forexts. I posted before I saw your last message, those are nice prize sums

Donation

We have received an offer of donation to winner of 200$

We will define with this user the rules for this donation and will make it publish on monday 27.

By the way, surely Contest will not begin exact '1 april' surely we will begin later.

So Winner prize is now at '500$' (if winner meet requirements).

Best regards.

Wow!

THAT'S GREAT! !

I have few questions:

1- How many EAs the contestant can post/use?

2- Are the pips calculated for the sum of currencies the EA works with or only one pair?

3- All the members (at least the Elite members) can view the source code? I hope so because the programmers win money and the users win knowledge!

Thanks again for the great idea!

Reason: