Idea: Vertex Reversal Indicator - Good, accurate indicator but it repaints - page 3

Rob:
I currently test this system. The bands are of course useless but what I like are the levels which don´t change. The lines in itself change but that´s fine if you wait for a huge breakout of the 10 Level and then wait for a confirming crossing of the lines. You should then enter the market until the next smaller zone and watch momentum.

Can anyone relate?

Yeah, I get that it repaints.. but on the hour time frame, it seems pretty accurate as an early alert system when it spikes above the extreme levels and then the fast line closes below the slower line. I don't see a lot of repainting when that happens and seems highly accurate. I'm going to use a simulator later though and check

I will test this system on the houly time frame and will give my review.

Augustine Duru:

What's your review? Did you get rich and run away? ;)

Augustine Duru:
Hey Augustine am very interested in what you found, I've just discovered the indicator and it didn't work well enough for my liking. Am trying it on the H4 now. What did you find? Are you still using it? 

JaxPacific:

Yeah, I get that it repaints.. but on the hour time frame, it seems pretty accurate as an early alert system when it spikes above the extreme levels and then the fast line closes below the slower line. I don't see a lot of repainting when that happens and seems highly accurate. I'm going to use a simulator later though and check

Hi I just descovered the indicator, what where your findings with it, did it give good results are you still using it

yes it repaints but try to set the extremes from 10 to 14  and and disable the bands and youll realise its very accurate on the 1 hr

imo this would be better if the blue line was fixed at 0, like the dynamic atr indicator i love so much.

Mladen Rakic #:

Why?

That type of refreshing is needed only for wrongly coded stuff (that does not calculate as it should). No need to change anything in mt4 or mt5. The coders of the things that are not working correctly should correct what they did wrong

hi Mladen Rakic

I found attached indicator : may you add a feature to it to show reversal dots when it goes above +10 / below -10 and then closes below +10 / above -10 ?

and to add arrows  when it goes above +6 / below -6 and then closes below +6 / above -6 ?

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic
  • www.mql5.com
Trader's profile
Files: