Any Body Knows Mq4 file of this indicator? - page 2

nbtrading:

Good luck

XM is my favorite too....their platform is awesome...me doing trading with them already...good luck to you too..best wishes

hassanschehzad:
XM is my favorite too....their platform is awesome...me doing trading with them already...good luck to you too..best wishes

Hassan

Try to learn from seniors rather than arguing repeatedly,what you have keep it and what you don't pick it.

regards

mntiwana:

Hassan

Try to learn from seniors rather than arguing repeatedly,what you have keep it and what you don't pick it.

regards

Try to read also carefully again, who started arguing  first...me or others...??? 

Pava:
forgot the name of it...something "cycle"...there are lot's of them in .mq4...you think it can be improved on?...when you succeed please let me know
i am not in good mood really...Don't know how these useless repainted indicators which are only born to Lose our money always give me profit...i want to lose...really...but dont know how everytime i win...these tools can never ever be improved...but dont know how working perfect for me after finding its mq4 file..im really a loser
Files:

hassanschehzad:
i am not in good mood really...Don't know how these useless repainted indicators which are only born to Lose our money always give me profit...i want to lose...really...but dont know how everytime i win...these tools can never ever be improved...but dont know how working perfect for me after finding its mq4 file..im really a loser
Wow!...Great! results...Keep trading those signals...I truly believe you're on to something over here!

hassanschehzad:

Since that indicator is nothing else but a zigzag (with all the stuff  that zigzag does), would you be so kind to enlighten us how you can magically use a zigzag to make a win - every time? I am really eager to see the magic

PS: attaching the comparison of zigzag and the "magic" indicator - just for the sake of clarity of what that indicator really is. The rest (information how people are using zigzag and what are the expected win-to-loss ratio of a zigzag trading systems) can be found on a wast internet space. After all : using the zigzag is there for ages. I am sure all those systems produced wast number of very rich people

hassanschehzad:

Man ... you are something

Remember this :

Yes, there is , i never Loss.Why? cuz im using it in my way..i dont take more than 4 pips, some times not more than 3 pips...and thats all....people may think that what about Risk reward ratio, money management Etc.........i never Placed Risk reward ratio Nor money management...but Still i never loss...so the Answer is "Yes" there are indicators which are 100 percent accuracy...but only with your own "brain". i dont believe that there are no indicator which cannot perform 100 percent, but yes EA doesn't perform 100 percent ..All EA can Lose trades at any point...thatswhy i love to do manual trading..and i also Love indicators...

That was told by you too on 4-5 forums (exactly the same post :)) - the same as my previous quote (also told by you). Seems that you are in early stages of forgetting what have you tried on different places.

Good luck :)

nbtrading:

Man ... you are something

Remember this :

That was told by you too on 4-5 forums (exactly the same post :)) - the same as my previous quote (also told by you). Seems that you are in early stages of forgetting what have you tried on different places.

Good luck :)

off course in early stages.....but early stages does not means that every new trader should lose the money...with the mercy of God..when i post that comment which you showed me...from that time to this time..I never lose a single trade...and i know many ways to win, ...not even single..from which we can earn both less and more pips..refering you to see the above image if you want to see the profit in good amount...thank you , you research lot for me ...im very thankful to you...best wishes to you too...regards

mladen:

Since that indicator is nothing else but a zigzag (with all the stuff  that zigzag does), would you be so kind to enlighten us how you can magically use a zigzag to make a win - every time? I am really eager to see the magic

PS: attaching the comparison of zigzag and the "magic" indicator - just for the sake of clarity of what that indicator really is. The rest (information how people are using zigzag and what are the expected win-to-loss ratio of a zigzag trading systems) can be found on a wast internet space. After all : using the zigzag is there for ages. I am sure all those systems produced wast number of very rich people

im not inventing the magic , and dont have intention to do so....i always prefer to trade with higher time frame and i tested hundered of repainted indicators which are not working well for 5 min or 15 min , 1 hour or even 4hr...but they are working with 100 percent accuracy starting from 8 hour to daily chart...

According to mister Pava i should everyitme Lose...and this tool cannot be improved at all...that is the main issue....but this is not what happens in forex...if anybody really is the truly trader of forex then he/she should accept the fact that we use our brain more than indicators , does not matter they repaints or not 

yes i know its a Zigzag indicator and thank you very much after two weeks at least you remember this thread to post...regards...and here is the update of the same trade..now its time to close the trade..see yourself why i will close the trade and also see yourself the profit too.. 

hassanschehzad:

im not inventing the magic , and dont have intention to do so....i always prefer to trade with higher time frame and i tested hundered of repainted indicators which are not working well for 5 min or 15 min , 1 hour or even 4hr...but they are working with 100 percent accuracy starting from 8 hour to daily chart...

According to mister Pava i should everyitme Lose...but this is not what happens in forex...if anybody really is the truly trader of forex then he/she should accept the fact that we use our brain more than indicators , does not matter they repaints or not 

yes i know its a Zigzag indicator and thank you very much after two weeks at least you remember this thread to post...regards...and here is the update of the same trade..now its time to close the trade..see yourself why i will close the trade and also see yourself the profit too.. 

what did Pava said?...I only pointed out that you most probably stumbled upon the Holy Grail here...would it be better if I said that you are lying?...and mention your non-existing real money account?...or that you never ever traded in your life?