Copy trade

Greetings forums,

I need your help, as I am looking for a good copy trade system. Please only people that have tried systems to post opinion. Main target of my research is to find a very, very fast copy trade system.

FrancoisT:
Greetings forums,

I need your help, as I am looking for a good copy trade system. Please only people that have tried systems to post opinion. Main target of my research is to find a very, very fast copy trade system.
Use some of the services already available for that - you, as an individual, will never reach the speed and reliability that they already have

FrancoisT:
Greetings forums,

Use zulu trade

nbtrading:
Use zulu trade
Greetings nbtrading,

Zulu trade doesn’t sound bad, but can I use it with every Broker ?

FrancoisT:
Greetings nbtrading,

Zulu trade doesn’t sound bad, but can I use it with every Broker ?
Yes, you can

Let me clarify one thing - if I understand you correctly you are searching for system that will help you to earn money in a constant way while you even do not want to learn the ways market lives and use your own brains? Just use of other person's knowledge and experiences and you will be OK with that?

stressless:

Let me clarify one thing - if I understand you correctly you are searching for system that will help you to earn money in a constant way while you even do not want to learn the ways market lives and use your own brains? Just use of other person's knowledge and experiences and you will be OK with that?

What are you talking about? What does that have to do with the thread?

Well maybe I was a bit emotional with a situation assessment. I am sorry. Of course it requires lot of thinking when you looking for a good copy trade system. Well what was your recommendation to the topic starter? Didn't find any

stressless:

Well maybe I was a bit emotional with a situation assessment. I am sorry. Of course it requires lot of thinking when you looking for a good copy trade system. Well what was your recommendation to the topic starter? Didn't find any

See post #2 (no adds)

FrancoisT:
Greetings forums,

If you want it as fast as possible, then copy trade system is not ebough

stressless:

Greetings,

Yes indeed I could not find a good copy trade system. I already have a strategy that is working perfectly fine for me. But I want to have several accounts linked with a copy trade system. The real problem is that most of the systems I find are not fast enough. I am looking for product that can react in less than 250 milliseconds ( 0.25 seconds) , because after that I am risking to get slippage and different results from the different accounts. I hope this clears things out