USD/JPY Analysis - page 83

USD/JPY continues testing 112.00, I think that a breakout above that level may result in a rally to 112.60.

After marking its highest level in more than a month at 112.16, the USD/JPYpair eased down as the latest trade headlines weighed on the market sentiment and supported the Japanese Yen. On the four hour time frame the price is developing well above its 100-day and 200-day SMAs both showing good upward traction. RSI and stochastic keep retreating from their overbought readings, but still remain situated into the positive territory. This situation is showing the limits of  the downside potential, at least as it holds above the 111.40 – 111.50 area, the former resistance. A break through 112.15 should lead to a steeper advance which can extend up to 113.17, the July's high.

izuchukwu ubah:
USD/JPY lt retest 109.945 before heading to 111.324 that the market will be this week

Next week is all about YEN,
it seems to be thrilling.

I agree. Let's see what effect the Bank of Japan interest rate statement will have on the Yen currency pairs.

I have heard rumors that Florence could ignite some market trouble due to increased borrowing by the US. Then other people downvoted me to **** when I brought it up somewhere. My opinion is that Japan is better suited to deal with tropical storms than the US, but imo if your gonna speculate on this you will need to keep it to yourself unless you want downvotes (or just talk to me about it:))

On second note, I took a look at this pair yesterday and I don't see any significant signals in the indicators I watch for, so either it's gonna go sideways or some fundamental (perhaps the storms) will sway it in one direction or another.

The pair is appearing to be trading in the positive territory, but bullish trend yet needs to be confirmed. Immediate resistance can be found at 112.15/20 zone.

I agree. So far it is range-bound around 112.00 and it has formed a spinning top bar at that resistance but I think there may still be a breakout to the upside.

USD/JPY pushed higher today and spent whole day hovering around the 112.00 hurdle.  The momentum beyond this level is likely to be extended towards 112.60, where is located the first resistance before eventually bulls set next target at 113.00. 

Usd/Jpy continues trading within the range while staying in positive territory. Upside seems to have lost its strength, but giving its holiday in Japan, I'm expecting the pair consolidation continues.