Stochcandles issue

Hey guys seems to be a problem with this indicator, i compiled the code and found no errors yet at times, not always it prints like in the image, not sure what the problem is, any help would be great, even a redirect to one that is working well would be great, the chart is an offline range bar chart

stochcandles_80_20_mtf_2.mq4

metal30:
Hey guys seems to be a problem with this indicator, i compiled the code and found no errors yet at times, not always it prints like in the image, not sure what the problem is, any help would be great, even a redirect to one that is working well would be great, the chart is an offline range bar chart stochcandles_80_20_mtf_2.mq4

If it is between 20 and 80 it does not color the candles. If you want the candles to have some color all the time, set the OverBought and OverSold parameter to equal values

But as far as I see from the code, you should use this version : stochcandles_80_20_mtf_2_1.mq4

mladen:

If it is between 20 and 80 it does not color the candles. If you want the candles to have some color all the time, set the OverBought and OverSold parameter to equal values

But as far as I see from the code, you should use this version : stochcandles_80_20_mtf_2_1.mq4

I understand the color OB/OS, its the smearing for lack of a better word, you can see it clearly here, its the same indi, i will try the posted indi, thanks

Files:
image_200765.jpg  300 kb

metal30:

I understand the color OB/OS, its the smearing for lack of a better word, you can see it clearly here, its the same indi, i will try the posted indi, thanks

metal30

Yes, that was I referring to when I posted the other version (the version from your post could repaint when the level up or down was broken and then reverted). The version I posted should have solved that issue