EA freeze

Hi friends !

I have an issue with an EA . When it is attached on the chart for the first time it is ok it works. But it sends one order after that it freeze and i need to remove the EA from the chart and attached it again to work.

Note that my EA is attached to a chart with a template.what's wrong? Your help will be so much appreciated thanks

rg1983:
Hi friends !

I have an issue with an EA . When it is attached on the chart for the first time it is ok it works. But it sends one order after that it freeze and i need to remove the EA from the chart and attached it again to work.

Note that my EA is attached to a chart with a template.what's wrong? Your help will be so much appreciated thanks

Can you post it?

rg1983:
Hi friends !

Without having the EA to test it, all that can be told is pure guessing. If you can post it, please do, so that it can be tested in order to check what exactly is wrong